Campground BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So today, my family and I took our fifth wheel to an area state park campground. We had it all set. When we get there, the jerk offs next to us had some of their crap in our area. I asked the little DB to move his stuff. He looked like a little sniveling hipster punk in his stupid little newsboy hat and scarf. He made a smart ass remark about getting to it in a minute. I told his sorry butt that he'd get to it now! He bowed up and I raked his legs out from under him and took him down. He looked up at me like a scared little kitten. He said he'd move it. I let him go but kicked him in his ass as he went forward.

Why can't people just mind their manners?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
images.wikia.com_adventuretimewithfinnandjake_images_archive_6b32fbb48181a79a701514e98823db67f.gif

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think they are being as serious as the tone set in your OP...just sayin. If you're really serious with this and your other post I want to be a witness the day you try to take the legs out from under a real life bad ass and he goes all Ninja on you. On the other hand, you actually may be the savior of proper respect and run the back roads and alleys with your cape flying in the wind looking for nonconformist pricks that SHALL be dealt the proper dose of corrective therapy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom