Can the Secret Service tell you to shut up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like congress is the problem here.
And the president for signing it of course.

Sounds just like the Secret Service Authorization and Technical Modification Act of 2005 dam president obam.... Opps

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems to me that upon implementation of this law, we no longer have a representative form of government. It seems to me that 533 elected officials have willfully and intentionally violated their sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

So, what are we going to do about it?

Bobrob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to me that upon implementation of this law, we no longer have a representative form of government. It seems to me that 533 elected officials have willfully and intentionally violated their sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Blame Bush

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nuthin, sit on my couch, eat Cheetos and keep votin' for the cute chick on American Idol. Then I'm gonna vote for the next dude running for prez that says what I think should be forced on other people. Cuz people are stoopid and all of them should agree with me. And I'm just gonna keep going along with whatever the cute chick on the news on the boob tube says cuz I wanna be a cool kid too.

(Disclaimer: I have no idea if there is, or is not a cute chick on American Idol, thankfully I have never watched the show.)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ask Claire Wolfe:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." - 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution (1996)

Bart Simpson said:
Are we there yet... Are we there yet... Are we there yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom