Car Air Freshener....What do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Getting ready to take a trip out West with the wife and have a question about car air freshener. What do you use and about how long does it last??

***If you can buy it at Walmart, Autozone, and any other car/automotive store I've used it. There's ALOT I'm disappointed with so I'm sticking with the little pine tree shaped ones but I wondering about this...

Air Spencer CS-X3, the Japanese made one.......NOT the Chinese made.

www.thenismoshop.com_assets_images_as_csx3_b.jpg

They say to just buy the refill, it's $2.50 less. Lot's of reviews on this.........especially Amazon and the squash scent...what the Japanese call it...but it's fruity.

1. Anyone use the Spencer? If so, how good is it?

2. If not, what do you use and "about" how long does it last?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like you Ive tried everything almost everywhere it seems trying to find something not weird smelling. I have sports cars plus I buy/sell alot of used sports cars on the side so I buy alot of stuff from CaRid. On a whim I bought some of this, and wow, strong but not overpowering and lasts forever it seems. I have a bottle of this and a year later its maybe half full. I will likely buy some refill for it when its out.

http://www.carid.com/dr-beasleys/dr-beasleys-products-12606920.html

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know people who swear by that little guy, I have one from bath and body works in the work truck that uses little gel refills that last for a while with a ton of scent choices.

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just recently put a young living USB diffuser in my truck. I like it because I can change it to what ever oil I want and keep the truck smelling good

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Following this thread. I've tried about everything from Wal-Mart and have wound up really disappointed with most of it. The stuff that smells good doesn't seem to last near long enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom