Carry at gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Based upon what?

There are no gun buster signs. There is no posted policy prohibiting it and the building is not a government entity doing business with the public.

The flip side is if you CCW concealed means concealed, no handling/unholstering of loaded weapons.

If you want to wheel and deal with it it has to be checked and zip tied at the door.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last show I went to a gun show in Altus they asked if you had any weapons including CCW and made you check them. I wasn't carrying but I remember some pissed off guys at the door. At least that is how I remember it. I could be wrong.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So would you lock it in the car or check it?

Once again read your SDA you are not prohibited from carry on the Tulsa fairgrounds or in the QT center(expo square) and per the SDA as long as it is not k-12 property or a tech center you can certainly lock it in your vehicle and leave it unattended.

Syclone2985

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can carry it is just has to be tied and no ammo so you dont have to leave it in the car but be prepared to have everyone and there dog ask you how much you want for it.

atleast that was the way it was last year

Latest posts

Top Bottom