CCW Ramifications

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting my CCW, but one thing has kept me from it so far. Will this just put me on one more list that the government can pull out when it chooses to target law-abiding gun owners? I think the state should just pass an open carry law, which I believe a few states like Virginia already have. Anybody else share this concern?

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can you tell of an instance in the US where this has already happened? I don't know of one, if you want to protect yourself and your family get the CCW. If not don't and be a victim.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never heard of a case where this was a problem. Just trying to think ahead and make an educated guess as to what may happen after Obama is done with health care, climate change, redistribution of wealth, etc.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never heard of a case where this was a problem. Just trying to think ahead and make an educated guess as to what may happen after Obama is done with health care, climate change, redistribution of wealth, etc.

"Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison ... the only house in a slave State in which a free man can abide with honor."

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not worried at all. If they wanted to do that they could just pull all the 4473's. It wouldn't be any more illegal than pulling the SDA permit list. The SDA files reside with the State, and I doubt Oklahoma would top any list of states where gun owners were targeted.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt the black helicopters will show up at o-dark-30, but with the NIH funding firearms related "public health" studies again, I would not at all be surprised to see Federal "fees" for liscensees, to offeset the Federal funds that local and State PDs have to use, interceding in firearms crimes.:uhh:

Kick their a**es this next year, or we'll see something like that...

Latest posts

Top Bottom