Challenge Accepted. We need common sense and compromise on gun violence.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I served 22 years in the Army. I deployed, my son deployed 5 times and my daughter was Airborne. We didn't do it for the college money. Now when I read stuff like this all I feel is sadness. Our service and sacrifice was wasted. What gives anyone the right to tell me what I can and cannot have, what to eat, what to drink., how to talk. Have your opinion. I respect that for you. It's what we fought for, But understand that I'm not going to like it nor will we accept it. It is what it is.

Same here, Ive got a scar from a 107mm rocket on my shin, and every time I hear people wanting to change the constitution I swore to defend....man it just makes me wanna:censored:

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I served 22 years in the Army. I deployed, my son deployed 5 times and my daughter was Airborne. We didn't do it for the college money. Now when I read stuff like this all I feel is sadness. Our service and sacrifice was wasted. What gives anyone the right to tell me what I can and cannot have, what to eat, what to drink., how to talk. Have your opinion. I respect that for you. It's what we fought for, But understand that I'm not going to like it nor will we accept it. It is what it is.

Thank you for your sacrifice

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."
- River Tam

TimB

Marksman
Reaction score
Stopping criminals and lunatics through the measures you advocate is as reasonable and common-sense as stopping pedophilia by outlawing childbirth.

Huh? I fail to see the correlation? I find it interesting that your default argument on this subject involves a comparision to pedophelia... It reminds me of those who go straight for the "Hitler" comparison in any debate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom