Champions of Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what should I think if one of our own citizens kills Mom while he's drunk driving? Or rapes my daughter? (not that I have one) - should I throw a wide loop of hate over every white christian because of Tim McVeigh? Hate all blacks because of Tyrone Woodfork?

You are totally dodging the question. The point is that either way you are hurt if a relative is murdered or raped. I cant imagine anyone would not be more ticked when they find the person
1, should not have been in the country like an illegal leech
or
2 had been deported before as this happens a lot
or
3 was in the custody of ICE but released

The shame is victims of illegals are not just people who support them being here or feel sorry for them, but all americans are fair game.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How about, "People who break the law to get here shouldn't be rewarded by being granted citizenship for themselves or their families,"?

I spent 15 years and tends of thousands of dollars going through the process and my wife was granted citizenship last week. Kinda irritated that I did it "the right way" and yet the people who break the law and ignore the rules end up with the same benefits that she does.

Would you be?

I would and I don't get why more people don't understand this.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would be irritated by having to put up with all the red tape, for sure. Are you somehow more virtuous, having waited 15 years, and spending thousands? Who is to blame for that? The undocumented children? The government?

"undocumented"

I honestly think people like you wont be happy until americans get sick of this and start reacting negative to these illegals. while I won't condone violence I will say I understand the anger of anyone who perpetrates it against these invaders.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Am I more "virtuous" for following the rules than people who broke the rules and ended up with the same ultimate reward?

Let's see.... how about that car you're driving? You work hard for that? Or that home you live in? The big TV, the cell phone, the fridge full of food?

How would you feel if someone just moved into the house next door to you while your neighbors were on vacation, took possession of all the stuff and changed the locks? Then the .gov came in and said, "Well, since they're already here, we're just going to let them stay. We know they didn't work for any of it, but possession is 9/10ths of the law, you know."

No problem with that?

As long as its not his stuff, I am sure he would be ok with "redistributing the wealth"

Latest posts

Top Bottom