Cheapest AR Upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BoSox110

Ok so me and a buddy decided we would see who could build the cheapest .223 AR and I've found complete lowers for $85 and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get an upper for the lowest cost. Also if there are any suggestions on a good person to do the FFL transfer on the lower since I'm ordering online. Thanks

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure you're not getting a stripped lower? $85 would be about the right price for a decent lower, I could see hackjob lower with a POS LPK maybe for $85, but a lower with LPK and stock I'd be afraid to shoot that I think.

billet93

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody seriously thinks a budget $500-700AR is a better rifle than a decent AK, do they?

Are people that gullible?

I have a $700 AR that is as reliable as the day is long, I would trust my life to it... is it a better rifle than my AK, in some aspects I would definitely say so... and I LOVE my AK, not a little but a lot... both good rifles IMO and no I'm not gullible...

Latest posts

Top Bottom