Cheapest Option for internet Service in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My aunt is in assisted living and no one lives in her house is empty. I am selling numerous items on Ebay for her and used to drag items to my house in order to take pictures and do the listings. I recently took a desktop to her house and plan to do everything from her house. I need to find the cheapest internet service options available. At my house, I have to use a private wifi company since nothing else if available so I don't know anything about Cox, ATT, etc. The internet at her house is not for gaming, watching movies or downloading music. It is ONLY to access ebay. What is the cheapest option I have?

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the cell phone, my wife and I use mine all the time when traveling. We hook up our laptops and Kindles to my cell's wifi and crazy go nuts. The last time we spent a 4-5 days in Texas at my mom's house (no internet) we were busy on the net all the time and only jumped about a half a gig or so of bandwith, we have 10 gigs a month and never ever get close to a gig a piece a month. Works great, PCs never seemed to slow even watching tube and FB videos.

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What cell phone carrier do you use? Tethering is probably the way to go. I think the cheapest you'll be seeing is ~$40/mo (after tax/fees) from Cox and probably the same from AT&T if they still require you to get a voice line.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working with your cellular service. Then you can be dang near anywhere and still access the internet. We have a Verizon MiFi that we can stick in my pocket and take off somewhere and work on the computer. The same can be done with the right phones and cell service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom