Chemtrails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The stuff conspiracy theorists love.

We should all be in a better place mentally in about an hour once the government sponsored drug therapy floats down to us. 😎

IMG_3497.jpeg

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw the tin foil legislature in Tennessee outlawed “chemtrails” which is actually water vapor.
I think it'd be hilarious if airlines stopping flying into that wretched state because of that bill. I mean, obviously they wouldn't want to run afoul of the super smart authorities there if their planes had exhaust or anything.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it'd be hilarious if airlines stopping flying into that wretched state because of that bill. I mean, obviously they wouldn't want to run afoul of the super smart authorities there if their planes had exhaust or anything.
Is it because all the hollywood actors and actresses are moving to Tennessee to live on little craft farms so they can escape, bringing the west coast stupid with them?

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears many of the people here have not seen the reports of Bill Gates and Harvard partnership on spraying chemtrails. I have notice them for quite awhile. When Im in Big Country Texas is very obvious. Have a beautiful deep blue sky day and in a hour its a white brite sky. Sucks! They are spraying calcium carbonate to stop sun rays to cool the Earth. In other words lets stop and retard plant growth and never a have a summer to plants cant produce as much and we cant have as many cattle. The other down sides to using chemicals is what the do to hold the heat in? I believe it will hold heat in near surface levels similar to the way solar panels hold heat. Even the pathetic wind mills are guilty of holding heat near the base levels of the mill. Its a giant scam with a giant price tag. The rich get richer and the poor get to make them richer.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There actually has been many experiments with chemical aerosols released by aircraft. Are they doing it all the time or regularly, probably not. I have not read a draft of the Tennessee Legislation, but perhaps it is a good thing to prevent future experiments. Our government has released radioisotope tracers, bill gates has released chemicals in the air by plane and our government has released bacteria and viruses into the air. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom