Child was named “Abcde” as a joke. Mom angry at airlines!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where you see that in the Traditional Judeo-Christian Name Mandate? He'll have a while to change his name then BAAAAM! Cast into the outer darkness where there'll be weeping and gnashing of teeth. We don't want to do it, but we'll have to. How else can we preserve LIBERTY?
42eae86e1a1bf3bf04e53066112e8bab.jpg

His name is Piston...I can’t say much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where you see that in the Traditional Judeo-Christian Name Mandate? He'll have a while to change his name then BAAAAM! Cast into the outer darkness where there'll be weeping and gnashing of teeth. We don't want to do it, but we'll have to. How else can we preserve LIBERTY?

ve LIBERTY?

WTF you talking bout Willis?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow ... Lol

And oh HEY @piston10 how goes it, my man??

Great! Working hard and the boy is kicking ass in basketball!! Our baseball team is playing basketball, we are 3-1, out first game we lost, starting to put it together now. My almost 5 foot tall, just turned 8 year old, is finally getting to use his height!! Lol.

1ed12e9c9c728399d3d39a588d8da66c.jpg

His buddy is 5 months older...

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Look at those grins!! You are doing a GREAT job, Dad ... He's a handsome kid!

Lol thanks! He has been the biggest blessing in my life during the hardest time. My oldest daughter kept me going the last time I had a rough spot, this one has been harder and this kid keeps me rolling. I was gifted a badass boy at the right time in my life. We love the lake and our seadoo, playing baseball and now basketball to pass the time. Everyday has been a blessing and we are just getting started!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And here is another snowflake who was confronted by friends and threw a fit. https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/m...ter-family-ridicules-name-choice-he-will-not-

A woman has gone viral online for allegedly canceling her baby shower because her family and friends were unsupportive of her choice of baby name: Squire Sebastian Senator.

“Dear Members of the Squire Sebastian Senator Babyshower (sic),” a post on Facebook and shared on Reddit reads. “I have a really important announcement to make. It brings me pain to have to tell you this, but I am cancelling the event.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom