Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know that most folks are going to bat for him as an individual. It's more like fighting against what the US government is doing. I think most people are fighting for a principal, not a person. I don't care what any person's politics or personal beliefs are, if the government is riding rough shod over them and trampling a fundamental principal of this country underfoot, people have to at least try to put a stop to it. I believe David Koresh (sp) was mentally off, but what the FBI did was way beyond anything comperehensible let alone acceptable. Same with Ruby Ridge.

Totally agree.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I just read in your quote was Bundy comparing slavery to servitude. Are people better off as dependents of the government or as slaves. Both are forms of slavery.

The fact that he said this in reference to black Americans is what has people upset, but the same could be said about anyone, regardless of color or creed.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've stated from day one that he was an idiot. This statement by him doesn't change the fact.

What I have said is the .gov actions in this event are wrong. Nothing in this statement has changed that fact either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom