Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question is, is he really being racist towards blacks, or is he criticizing the "civil rights" movement as hijacked by the racist democrats who have cloaked themselves in calling anyone who opposes them racist, while pushing blatantly racist legislation under the guise of helping "minorities"? I'm not trying to defend him or anything, I genuinely would like to know where he comes down.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is, isn't it ... "I don't agree with him, so I'm gonna call him a bad word and stomp my foot and be a narrow-minded twit and ignore the big picture here ..."

And not only a "bad word", but what has become the worst bad word....the R word. And not just the dreaded "R" word, a "Hardcore R" word. Reading Bundy's statements, I don't see anything "hardcore" there. No mentions of lynching or anything. Just some opinions on the state of the situation of American blacks. Too many white boys too eager to get their panties in a wad over too little.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question is, is he really being racist towards blacks, or is he criticizing the "civil rights" movement as hijacked by the racist democrats who have cloaked themselves in calling anyone who opposes them racist, while pushing blatantly racist legislation under the guise of helping "minorities"? I'm not trying to defend him or anything, I genuinely would like to know where he comes down.

Thats exactly what he was doing, and the media spun it. Plain and simple.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is, isn't it ... "I don't agree with him, so I'm gonna call him a bad word and stomp my foot and be a narrow-minded twit and ignore the big picture here ..."

I tease and talk what about lawyers but I am ever so grateful to the Old Coots. They taught me how to use my noggin and not be a mindless follower ... thank you guys!! :heart:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I've been called worse before, and "narrow" is not usually used to describe me.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember the Branch Davidian standoff? The media claimed it was initially for illegal weapons...then they came out and said Koresh was molesting children....then it they claimed he was running a drug lab out of the compound. Seems that when certain circles within the MSM want to discredit someone that try the "raw nerve" tactic to do it.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You go straight to hell Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously man! Look at Waco! Look at Ruby Ridge! AND how many others??? Watch this situation. The .gov gets what it wants. THEY have to power to justify, irradicate, and eliminate! AND guess what.... There ain't a damn thing you or me or anybody can do about it. Sometimes in order to get along, you gotta go along.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been called worse before, and "narrow" is not usually used to describe me.

:rotflmao: First of all, I am amused that you would take a statement that is an obvious generalization and make it personal. Second of all, if you were as clever as you think you are the use of "narrow" as a descriptive the way you want to think it is being used would be your sign, and third, but certainly not last ... if I had something to say to you directly you can rest assured that I will have no problem doing so.

All that said ... if the shoe fits ... :)

Gotta take GC to lunch now ... you now those JBTs ... I would HATE for him to beat me, shoot my dogs or violate my constitutional right ... :wink2:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously man! Look at Waco! Look at Ruby Ridge! AND how many others??? Watch this situation. The .gov gets what it wants. THEY have to power to justify, irradicate, and eliminate! AND guess what.... There ain't a damn thing you or me or anybody can do about it. Sometimes in order to get along, you gotta go along.

Thank God that wasn't the mindset of our forefathers....more like the mindset of the Jews during WWII.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Your attitude is the attitude of slavery.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

They are not God. They can and will be stopped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom