Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I say "going to bat", I mean the people that were willing to drive out there, armed to the teeth, in full battle gear, and "protect" him and his cattle from BLM agents. I posted this here in this community because of the large amount of support that THIS community showed him on this thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...assed-by-the-FEDS-and-confiscating-his-cattle

Me personally, I didn't support the guy when everyone was all up in arms, and I'm not a fan of this guy after his asinine comments about black people.

And Reddog1, you claimed so much support for him and what he was doing, so why didn't you go out there like Jim Fuller, James Yeager, and the rest?

10259059_10202523918993598_8605877344731635377_o.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This movement has NOTHING TO DO WITH CLIVEN BUNDY PEOPLE!!!!

It has to do with Bundy at least in terms of his imact on the Information Operations (IO) aspect of the campaign/battle. If you hang your hat on something that virtually guarantees you will lose the IO battle, then you actually stand to lose the whole thing.

The sheeple follow and respond to soundbites. This soundbite has played out, thanks to Bundy's big mouth, to Bundy being a racist tax dodger. Anyone who stands with him from this point forward, regardless of valid complaints about BLM overreach, will be labelled a racist as well.

Lesson learned: If you have a valid point, and a group of supporters, then keep your damn mouth shut except where it pertains to the central message. Stay on message.

Game over on this one.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I say "going to bat", I mean the people that were willing to drive out there, armed to the teeth, in full battle gear, and "protect" him and his cattle from BLM agents. I posted this here in this community because of the large amount of support that THIS community showed him on this thread: https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...assed-by-the-FEDS-and-confiscating-his-cattle

Me personally, I didn't support the guy when everyone was all up in arms, and I'm not a fan of this guy after his asinine comments about black people.

And Reddog1, you claimed so much support for him and what he was doing, so why didn't you go out there like Jim Fuller, James Yeager, and the rest?

10259059_10202523918993598_8605877344731635377_o.jpg

I am waiting for the FEDs to wade thru that group like they were campfire girls! What makes people think they can resist? The .gov holds cards people! All the "Group" above is getting to do, is get wiped out and swept under the table. Sorry man! Its a fact.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isnt it funny how everyone freaks out when he still wants to use the right afforded him by our forefathers? I may not agree with what he said or not said but we still have rights for now.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isnt it funny how everyone freaks out when he still wants to use the right afforded him by our forefathers? I may not agree with what he said or not said but we still have rights for now.

It is, isn't it ... "I don't agree with him, so I'm gonna call him a bad word and stomp my foot and be a narrow-minded twit and ignore the big picture here ..."

I tease and talk what about lawyers but I am ever so grateful to the Old Coots. They taught me how to use my noggin and not be a mindless follower ... thank you guys!! :heart:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom