Clive Bundy - Hardcore Racist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your attitude is the attitude of slavery.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

They are not God. They can and will be stopped.

Are you willing to risk your sons and daughters blood on this? Your wife's blood? Their right to have a father? Come back to reality brother! I don't like it anymore than anyone else, BUT facts are facts! You don't move a mountain..... You wait for the mountain to erode, weaken, break down, and then you handle your business.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God that wasn't the mindset of our forefathers....more like the mindset of the Jews during WWII.

The Red Coats didn't have full auto weapons, GPS, Satelite surveilance, Access to the might of a fully mobile and operational military. AS WELL AS a president, and other government agencies that hold it's people in contempt! Think about it...................

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you willing to risk your sons and daughters blood on this? Your wife's blood? Their right to have a father? Come back to reality brother! I don't like it anymore than anyone else, BUT facts are facts! You don't move a mountain..... You wait for the mountain to erode, weaken, break down, and then you handle your business.

You may as well just lay down and die slave.

I would rather my kids be fatherless than grow up like the slaves they are becoming!!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Red Coats didn't have full auto weapons, GPS, Satelite surveilance, Access to the might of a fully mobile and operational military. AS WELL AS a president, and other government agencies that hold it's people in contempt! Think about it...................

Numbers can beat them.
You on the other hand will not be one of them.
Go crawl in your hole slave.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with SMS... if it's going to come to shooting, this isn't the issue I'd like to see it start over. It doesn't generate enough sympathy, with it being government land that he is grazing on... too easy to paint him as a freeloader, and now the racist thing. Armed resistance would draw a lot broader support if the fight started over something "cleaner," where the resistance could claim a clearer and more readily apparent moral high ground. We just need to keep our powder dry and wait for the opportunity to present itself.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually don't see how reddog1's attitude is any different than any soldier in the military today. They fight for a cause and they, and their entire family, know the consequences. I support reddog1, his opinion and his mission. I guess he's only got two cheeks and has turned both of them in the past...no cheeks left...gotta stand for what you believe.

Small edit: I'll speak for reddog1, I trust he wants your support in only one way since you've decided not to show up to the fracas. Don't be against the issue. Be quiet, if you can't be direct support or verbal support. Saying anything other than complete support gives power to the opposite side of the issue.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rotflmao: First of all, I am amused that you would take a statement that is an obvious generalization and make it personal. Second of all, if you were as clever as you think you are the use of "narrow" as a descriptive the way you want to think it is being used would be your sign, and third, but certainly not last ... if I had something to say to you directly you can rest assured that I will have no problem doing so.

All that said ... if the shoe fits ... :)

Gotta take GC to lunch now ... you now those JBTs ... I would HATE for him to beat me, shoot my dogs or violate my constitutional right ... :wink2:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

BB,

I wish to heck you'd stop using "as half as clever as you think you are". I see what you are trying to get at, but I don't think that I am smarter than everyone else, and I'd like for you show me where I have said that I am?

I'm sure Scott treats you like a Queen, and I know he is an excellent guy who got a long great with my dog. I'm not worried about your husband at all, and I've told you this many times before, and yet you still bring it up.

I think that I am just going to let the rest of it go and not focus on it. Too much time on negative thoughts is bad.

I hope to see you at the B.O.B. weekend. I'll be leaving Arn with friends at Lurker's request, though I'd love for you to meet him and for him to meet your dogs.

Jestik

Latest posts

Top Bottom