Coach guns...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rossi ( made in brazil back then)used to make a really nice "coach gun", called it " stage coach special"
20' barrels SxS with exposed hammers
i got one in the late '70s, hunted and killed many quail with it, i still have it and wouldn't let it go for anything

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sportsworld in Tulsa has a lot of used shotguns, and I see a lot of old coach guns there.

Next time you pass through Tulsa you should take a look.

+1

If you're looking for an older American-made coach gun, you're going to have to hit the used shelves (especially on a budget).

There's plenty out there, but pawn shops and gun-stores with used sections are where they're hiding.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're willing to look for something other than American, look at Allan's Armory on his website. He generally has several Husqvarna doubles that are very good quality for reasonable prices. Many are exposed hammers. Huskys are typically very good quality from an age gone by. Worth a look.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a norinco double with exposed hammers, it shoots pretty nice and looks cool, this is the gun cimmaron is/was importing, it can be had for much less as a norinco. I also have a stoeger coach I use for home defense, like said before it doesn't pattern well, but you can't expect much from a $300 sxs

Latest posts

Top Bottom