coffee makers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best one made is simple, cheap, reliable, easy to use, easy to clean, and turns coffee beans into heaven: Bialetti Moka Express: http://www.bialetti.com/coffee/stovetop/moka-express-c-1_7_22.html?zenid=i1ls00tprr0hqftte0av6ed2v5.

Got it today. I'm like :w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper: now.

Holy hell man! This stuff is "will stop a charging rhino at 1000 yards" strong! No damn wonder they call a cup 2oz!

I have a plan though. The flavor is outstanding out of this Bialetti and Douwe Egberts machines in the hotels and such just add hot water to their concentrated syrup so I'm thinking this is going to work well with my Stanley thermos.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it today. I'm like :w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper::w000t::hyper: now.

Holy hell man! This stuff is "will stop a charging rhino at 1000 yards" strong! No damn wonder they call a cup 2oz!

I have a plan though. The flavor is outstanding out of this Bialetti and Douwe Egberts machines in the hotels and such just add hot water to their concentrated syrup so I'm thinking this is going to work well with my Stanley thermos.
Awesome! I typically calm mine down with some warm milk! Enjoy!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
God, I remember working in the hospital wards in Ireland, they had a "tea room" at the end of the hallway on each floor. It had all the tea fixin's, of course, a massive instant hot water machine. but had one of those big coolers with a milk bag in it with the little hose that hangs down. Also had a wall dispenser with sleeves of Maxwell House (I think) little 2 oz shot cups. had a little instant MH coffee in the bottom of each cup.

We'd grab two, dump the powder from one into the second, double the cups, fill half with HOT water (the doubling of the paper cup was necessary for this step), then the other half with milk from the dispenser and CHUG! The water was STEAMING hot, but dropping in that dollop of milk balanced it out just right and it was still hot but a perfectly slammable temp!

INSTANT double shot in 5 seconds! After doing this on each hall during rounds (4 or 5 hallways, I think) we were ready for the day! Talkabout some pick-me-ups!

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've gotten to the point that I mostly drink cold brewed coffee concentrate. I've started to appreciate the lower acidity of cold brew over traditional brewed coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom