coffeecup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good deal with Stephen yesterday, he even agreed to meet me somewhere, literally within seconds of me calling him. Very nice guy and would do business with him anytime..

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an arrangement to meet up today to purchase a shotgun then he did not return messages or phone calls. Found out he sold it to the next guy in line. Whatever the cause of this, I will avoid doing business with coffeecup in the future.

coffeecup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The deal with Maveric21 was a first-come-first-serve type of transaction - which he got beat out on- He wasn't the first person to show and didnt get the old shotgun. My only sin was forgetting to text him back and let him know that he did get beat out on the side by side. For this indiscretion, I apologize. Beyond this, there's nothing more to do. I am more than willing to FTF, if need be, to discuss this in person.

And I'll have to be more specific in my posts concerning -first come first serve- on my next post.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom