College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was the suit!

FB_IMG_1667689217455.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What a pathetic Poke performance today or should I say lack of. Bedlam is gonna be who sucks the least snooze bowl if this keeps up.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was surprised at the OU game as they were ahead at half i believe and thought theyd pull it off. OSU on the other hand, my goodness. Just sad. I guess the only bright spot is that the Pokes may have a pretty good QB in a couple years when Rangel matures and if he can get the turnovers under control. Nice to see he seems to have some run capabilities. At least we have Bedlam to look forward to and a crappy bowl game.

Now my biggest question is it seems Rangel has a ton more to offer than Gundy. Will Gundy enter the transfer portal? If so, that could make for some very interesting family dynamics.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was surprised at the OU game as they were ahead at half i believe and thought theyd pull it off. OSU on the other hand, my goodness. Just sad. I guess the only bright spot is that the Pokes may have a pretty good QB in a couple years when Rangel matures and if he can get the turnovers under control. Nice to see he seems to have some run capabilities. At least we have Bedlam to look forward to and a crappy bowl game.

Now my biggest question is it seems Rangel has a ton more to offer than Gundy. Will Gundy enter the transfer portal? If so, that could make for some very interesting family dynamics.

OU was down by 3 at the half.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You're going to go bankrupt if you keep betting on osu to
win football games.
I doubt it since only 1 Sooner fan on this forum has done more than talk so far. Maybe more will grow a set and bet on bedlam. In the meantime, just talk smack and not risk any money. Yeah we know, you’ve never bet. Maybe someone else will step up and you can post smack if they take money from me.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it since only 1 Sooner fan on this forum has done more than talk so far. Maybe more will grow a set and bet on bedlam. In the meantime, just talk smack and not risk any money. Yeah we know, you’ve never bet. Maybe someone else will step up and you can post smack if they take money from me.
No you're right I don't bet. I would feel really bad about taking your money. Surprised you would bet on any team that lost to Kansas, in football.

Latest posts

Top Bottom