College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’m a fan and I think Bedlam could go either way now. Apparently you don’t. It’s ok, spew forth crap on the forum, maybe a real Sooner fan will step up and represent for you. $100 straight up on the Pokes if any Sooner fan knows how to do anything except talk smack and have any courage to bet in their team. 1 bet only and no losers from my ignored members need apply. PM me if you’ve got the stones.
If Sanders plays during the Bedlam game OSU has a chance......Sanders doesn't play, I give OSU hardly any chance. Too many 2nd and 3rd string players having to play right now. If Sanders is done for the year, there's a good chance OSU loses every remaining game.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If Sanders plays during the Bedlam game OSU has a chance......Sanders doesn't play, I give OSU hardly any chance. Too many 2nd and 3rd string players having to play right now. If Sanders is done for the year, there's a good chance OSU loses every remaining game.
Maybe. Ifs and buts…..every big college team should have trained back ups. Putting your hopes on 1 player or 2 is poor coaching. Playing Sanders that late in the game was stupid as well. Even so, something must be scaring the Sooner smack talkers. $$$$

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how fake Devildog talks sh*t but when someone talks sh*t back he ignores them...then he talks sh*t unabated. Kinda like yelling at yourself in a mirror, lol
He also knows that most people don't bet so that's his schtick for talking even more sh*t and shutting up a convo...he can't talk real sh*t so he says "i betcha" knowing full well that mostly nobody will bet and/or nobody will collect or pay up.
When someone says they don't bet or $20 he tries to goad them on or talk sh*t on them because they don't have "the stones" to bet him. Fake bravado from a real DB.
I bet he reads this too and will reply something round about.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a fan and I think Bedlam could go either way now. Apparently you don’t. It’s ok, spew forth crap on the forum, maybe a real Sooner fan will step up and represent for you. $100 straight up on the Pokes if any Sooner fan knows how to do anything except talk smack and have any courage to bet in their team. 1 bet only and no losers from my ignored members need pply. PM me if you’ve got the stones.
LMFAO……First off I am not bashing OSU, second you‘re awfully thin skinned seriously are you a woman? you are always crying in here about how nasty OU fans are it’s ridiculous…You didn’t see me whining when OU took it in the teeth from Texas teams did you? If you weren’t such a bltch or if you were smarter you would have made a joke about OU beating any texas teams, but you’re not that clever, nope you are a spoiled sissy and who takes it all so personal ….WAAAH! WAAAAH! Can’t take a joke about your precious precious Cowboys……(Insert “I’m A MAN” jokes here) Neither OU or OSU are great teams this year those are just the facts….. If I were to bet it wouldn‘t be until after the next game and the injury report, etc, and if I do bet it will be for $1000 maybe $2000 not your chump change. And I would donate my winnings from you to those in need who have more to worry about then their hurt feelers about a football team.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how fake Devildog talks sh*t but when someone talks sh*t back he ignores them...then he talks sh*t unabated. Kinda like yelling at yourself in a mirror, lol
He also knows that most people don't bet so that's his schtick for talking even more sh*t and shutting up a convo...he can't talk real sh*t so he says "i betcha" knowing full well that mostly nobody will bet and/or nobody will collect or pay up.
When someone says they don't bet or $20 he tries to goad them on or talk sh*t on them because they don't have "the stones" to bet him. Fake bravado from a real DB.
I bet he reads this too and will reply something round about.
Yeah I am seriously doubting this chick ever put his feet on those yellow foot prints, my son is an active duty marine and he could give a **** less about football or someone teasing him about a loss. People rib me about OU taking their ass whippings its all in fun. It’s a bad year for Oklahoma football all around behaving like b itch is unbecoming

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
very possible

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO……First off I am not bashing OSU, second you‘re awfully thin skinned seriously are you a woman? you are always crying in here about how nasty OU fans are it’s ridiculous…You didn’t see me whining when OU took it in the teeth from Texas teams did you? If you weren’t such a bltch or if you were smarter you would have made a joke about OU beating any texas teams, but you’re not that clever, nope you are a spoiled sissy and who takes it all so personal ….WAAAH! WAAAAH! Can’t take a joke about your precious precious Cowboys……(Insert “I’m A MAN” jokes here) Neither OU or OSU are great teams this year those are just the facts….. If I were to bet it wouldn‘t be until after the next game and the injury report, etc, and if I do bet it will be for $1000 maybe $2000 not your chump change. And I would donate my winnings from you to those in need who have more to worry about then their hurt feelers about a football team.
Sure you would. I wish I was half the man you think you are on a keyboard. I see your little buddy JEVapa inserting his little smily face too. All talk and no walk so called OU fans. PM box is still empty from anyone who does anything besides talk. Blah, blah, blah..........

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I am seriously doubting this chick ever put his feet on those yellow foot prints, my son is an active duty marine and he could give a **** less about football or someone teasing him about a loss. People rib me about OU taking their ass whippings its all in fun. It’s a bad year for Oklahoma football all around behaving like b itch is unbecoming
$100 says I can show you candy ass smack talkers a DD214 and Honorable Discharge. I'd also be glad to meet up in person and buy you a coffee or beer with that hundred. Talk is cheap boys.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Sure you would. I wish I was half the man you think you are on a keyboard. I see your little buddy JEVapa inserting his little smily face too. All talk and no walk so called OU fans. PM box is still empty from anyone who does anything besides talk. Blah, blah, blah..........
What'd I say??? Cant hep himsef, lil fake devildog

Latest posts

Top Bottom