College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are probably few that are bigger OSU fans than me. Not just football, I keep up with baseball, softball, track, basketball, etc. etc. I remember as a toddler living in "Veterans Village" NW of the O.A.M.C. campus when my Dad was an undergrad. 2 weeks after graduating HS I was on campus for Summer School.
I took 4 years off to go play hide and seek with Uncle Ho's boys, but after the Marines I returned to OSU and got 2 degrees, met my wife and our child was in the OSU band.
My first Bedlam game was in 1965 in Norman when OSU kicked a winning FG as time ran out. Saying all that, there is no doubt in my mind that PI should have been called in the end zone.
In almost any game there are calls made or not made that are wrong, however the teams agree that bad calls are just something that can't be controlled, much like the weather.
I do not live in the Sooner state and OKLAHOMA! is not the state song of Oklahoma, it is the Oklahoma State Song.
I hope OU does well in the SEC but I think there will be fewer Conf. Champion banners for them to hang. I hope that OSU will have a better chance for Conference titles now.
So good luck in the future for the Premature Ejaculators, for what is a Sooner but one that came to soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom