Colorado Becomes First State to End Marijuana Prohibition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a grim development for those fearful about drug policy reform and wider human rights under the Trump administration, the president-elect has picked Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama to be the next US attorney general.

Sessions, who endorsed Trump early in his campaign, has a record of opposing immigration reform and arguing against immigration of any kind. He has also opposed cuts to mandatory minimum sentences, which see many drug-war prisoners incarcerated for decades, and in 1999 voted to increase penalties for drug-law violations.

A supporter of Nancy Reagan’s “Just Say No” campaign, the 69-year-old Republican said of marijuana earlier this year: “This drug is dangerous, it cannot be played with, it is not funny, it’s not something to laugh about, and [I’m] trying to send that message with clarity, that good people don’t smoke marijuana.”

“Jeff Sessions is a drug war dinosaur, which is the last thing the nation needs now,” said Ethan Nadelmann, executive director of the Drug Policy Alliance. “Those who counted on Donald Trump’s reassurance that marijuana reforms ‘should be a state issue’ will be sorely disappointed.”

http://theinfluence.org/trumps-pick...k-was-fine-until-i-found-out-they-smoked-pot/

scary ****

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sessions has called the NAACP and ACLU "un-American", opposed the Voting Rights Act, used his office for voter intimidation, called a white lawyer a "disgrace to his race" for taking voting rights cases, gets a 0% from Human Rights Campaign on gay rights issues, has been a consistent supporter of Trump's calls for a Muslim ban.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In a grim development for those fearful about drug policy reform and wider human rights under the Trump administration, the president-elect has picked Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama to be the next US attorney general.

Sessions, who endorsed Trump early in his campaign, has a record of opposing immigration reform and arguing against immigration of any kind. He has also opposed cuts to mandatory minimum sentences, which see many drug-war prisoners incarcerated for decades, and in 1999 voted to increase penalties for drug-law violations.

A supporter of Nancy Reagan’s “Just Say No” campaign, the 69-year-old Republican said of marijuana earlier this year: “This drug is dangerous, it cannot be played with, it is not funny, it’s not something to laugh about, and [I’m] trying to send that message with clarity, that good people don’t smoke marijuana.”

“Jeff Sessions is a drug war dinosaur, which is the last thing the nation needs now,” said Ethan Nadelmann, executive director of the Drug Policy Alliance. “Those who counted on Donald Trump’s reassurance that marijuana reforms ‘should be a state issue’ will be sorely disappointed.”

http://theinfluence.org/trumps-pick...k-was-fine-until-i-found-out-they-smoked-pot/

JEFF SESSIONS CHOSEN FOR ATTORNEY GENERALBASED SESSIONS (greatagain.gov)

Jeff Sessions DESEGREGATED Alabama schools and fought to KILL A LEADER OF THE KKK. It would be a shame if this reached r/all... (archive.is)

In Alabama, Jeff Sessions Desegregated Schools and Got the Death Penalty for KKK Head. Yet MSM Labels Him Racist! Stop Watching/Listening to All MSM!SCHOOLinSESSION (freerepublic.com)

I'm not thrilled about sessions either but if you factor in MSM bias and outright lies .. but I'm trusting Trump's well known ability to pick candidates who gets the job done.

gotta reserve judgement and let Trump have a chance to perform first. his first 100 days plan is pretty ambitious.
he's not even in office yet and has spoken to 24+ world leaders already ..

peace is breaking out with news of discovery of the largest oil deposits in USA taking away tactical advantages from the middle east.
once the keystone pipeline gets built and the new Texas discovery comes online .. North America could be completely energy independent from the middle east. now Ford and Apple are talking about keeping and/or bringing mfg back to USA.

we cannot let up .. globalist are far from being done with their dirty work.
the most dangerous times are what happens in the next 60 days before Trump takes over.
Soros' window to create paid riots across the USA will end once protection from obama ends.

Trump is setting his pieces to #DRAINTHESWAMP! Our country is putting AMERICANS FIRST! Americanism NOT globalism!DRAIN THE SWAMP (youtube.com)

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not thrilled about sessions either but if you factor in MSM bias and outright lies .. but I'm trusting Trump's well known ability to pick candidates who gets the job done.

gotta reserve judgement and let Trump have a chance to perform first. his first 100 days plan is pretty ambitious.
he's not even in office yet and has spoken to 24+ world leaders already ..

Whoa man. How can Trump have a well known ability I can trust when you admit he's not in office and we have to give him a chance? It's ridiculous for you to try argue this both ways literally in two consecutive sentences.

I'm not all "woe is me" with The Donald in office and probably glad he's in over Hillary, but Christ man, you gotta be skeptical of them all. You sound all foolish with that "drain the swamp" ******** when he's putting old timey GOP politicians in cabinet positions.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa man. How can Trump have a well known ability I can trust when you admit he's not in office and we have to give him a chance? It's ridiculous for you to try argue this both ways literally in two consecutive sentences.

I'm not all "woe is me" with The Donald in office and probably glad he's in over Hillary, but Christ man, you gotta be skeptical of them all. You sound all foolish with that "drain the swamp" ******** when he's putting old timey GOP politicians in cabinet positions.

we'll see about who is foolish a few months after Trump gets into office .. what I'm referring to is Trump's well known ability to pick out talent. don't forget Trump runs a worldwide organization already that employs thousands.

which is why topic of Sessions being picked by Trump came up in the first place. anything to do with Trump will be written like a hit piece full of lies by MSM.

non-stop bashing by MSM. a perfect example is the article posted by hobbes above. outright lies distorting what sessions stands for .. all one has to do is compare the links on Session I posted to see the lies by MSM.

Trump is not even in office yet and look at what's been happening ... reset with Russia avoiding WW3 .. Mexico/Canada agree to renegotiate NFTA, Apple moving mfg back to USA, Ford not moving Lincoln mfg to Mexico, etc. etc. etc.

if above is a taste of great things to come .. the people has chosen wisely in Trump!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom