Concealed Carry Badge, what is your opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got nothin against fire fighters. My fight is with the satan inspired toy company who devised such a device.

Hello? J.T. ? You out there?

Whatchew want fatty?!

Edit: suminabeach made me read words and stuff.

UMB got one of those sweet helmets with the light when we were little. He fired that sucker up in our dark second story room in a house that backed up to I-35. The flashing "red light" had truckers pulling over on the side of the interstate looking for a little "red light" action. I wish I had better detail recollection but sadly parts of my youth died at Oklahoma State. I don't remember Dads reaction and no matter how I word how I think he reacted it would most certainly be a sig line. Dad+Horny Truckers+Back Door.

Last edited:

greezypete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity why does the instructor in Ada reccomend them?

Edit: That's three instructors within a hundred mile radius recommending these things.

He gave the same reasons that have been offered in earlier posts. He said it lets the police know who the good guy is.

He did some other stuff when my son took the class that make me wonder if he should be allowed to be an instructor. Ill just leave it at that.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it's ok for your friend to keep his really cool badges.
He shouldn't wave them around after he shoots some guy for walking down the street, though.
There's a time and a place for everything.

Yeh! Like covertly looking at the pics on WifeBucket.com, just don't let nobody know of your MILFish ways. People that get these badges can just skeedaddle to the bedroom to look at them...

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_badge_1aspx_zps857c17bd.png

I propose this as the official CCW badge for the state of Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom