Congress got one right with this by-partisan vote.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure wish Congress held Dems to the same standard…

IMG_5170.jpeg

Authorities find over $100,00 in gold bars and $480,000 in cash at home of the New Jersey Democrat​

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wish Congress held Dems to the same standard…

View attachment 433294

Authorities find over $100,00 in gold bars and $480,000 in cash at home of the New Jersey Democrat​

Maybe the should use Civil asset forfeiture on him because we know he didn't save it picking up pop bottles along side the road. (but just to let everyone know i think that Civil asset forfeiture laws suck) I believe he would have a hard time explaining how he earned it

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the should use Civil asset forfeiture on him because we know he didn't save it picking up pop bottles along side the road. (but just to let everyone know i think that Civil asset forfeiture laws suck) I believe he would have a hard time explaining how he earned it
Funny how they use CAF extensively on the hoi polloi, but somehow manage to forget they have that power when they go after one of the elites. :rolleyes2

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone knows how he earned it. He’s been indicted & charged already. It’s old news. I was just illustrating the double standard that the Dems use. The Repub controlled house kicked out a corrupt Repub. But the Dem controlled Senate doesn’t kick out the corrupt Dem

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...ment-against-senator-bob-menendez-2023-10-12/

Latest posts

Top Bottom