Corporate Profits Hit New Record In 3rd Quarter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how you missed this part...
:rollingla

That's the problem right there. You aren't paying attention.

I'm paying attention, your not reading between the lines. You find the people with money. If you produce something where your customer base has no money, you will not be in business very long... Find a niche of customers that want your widget and can come up with the money.

Take the iPhone as an example. I can't count how many times I have seen someone paying for their groceries with "food stamps" and talking on their iPhone.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I despise is the lack of prioritizing needs versus wants. They are paying for frivolous items instead of paying for their healthcare or food.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The economy runs best when people/companies spend, not hoard.

Do farmers stop feeding their cows and yet expect them to produce milk?

Anyone that longs for completely unfettered and unregulated capitalism either doesnt understand that it cannot exist in a society that is beneficial to humans or is just an evil snake.

People that believe in a supreme lassaiz fare capitalistic economy are on the same scale as Karl Marx, just at the opposite end called fascism. Neither work in reality because humans are inherently selfish and corrupt.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What I despise is the lack of prioritizing needs versus wants. They are paying for frivolous items instead of paying for their healthcare or food.

Think our economy would improve if the middle class and poor class would only buy what they need instead of those frivolous items they want?

Who would benefit the most? Health insurance companies and grocery stores, of course.

Businesses need people to buy wants. Other than basic food, shelter, water and clothing, everything else is ARTIFICIAL NEEDS.

Consumers have been duped by marketing gimmicks since the days of snake oil salesman.

Its time the giant salesman takes on some of the burden by paying more taxes and increasing wages. OR sell your snake oil somewhere else.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typical liberal rhetoric, raising taxes will solve all. Our economy would improve if people quit relying on the taxpayer and take the initiative to work hard and pay their own way. Get an education in a field with demand or learn a trade.

Liberals look at the public in general as helpless and can't make it on their own. By doing this you will always have dependencies.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think our economy would improve if the middle class and poor class would only buy what they need instead of those frivolous items they want?

Who would benefit the most? Health insurance companies and grocery stores, of course.

Businesses need people to buy wants. Other than basic food, shelter, water and clothing, everything else is ARTIFICIAL NEEDS.

Consumers have been duped by marketing gimmicks since the days of snake oil salesman.

Its time the giant salesman takes on some of the burden by paying more taxes and increasing wages. OR sell your snake oil somewhere else.

Do you believe in survival of the fittest as the natural course of evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom