Covid again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never tested for it and got sick a few times since all this talk of Covid but nothing any different than 20 years ago.
I will deal with sickness for a couple weeks and it will pass and I just eat good foods.
Most times only a day or 3 and I am good to go.

I only go to a doctor if I can't put my parts back on or together with glue, tape or fire.
Right there with you.
I’m pretty sure I’ve had the covid 4 times but have never been tested. Though I’ve probably needed to several times, I haven’t been to a doctor since 2003ish.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You did not eat at McDonalds near Reno and Mustang road did you?

That place has poisoned my family and neighbors many times.
I picked up a quarter pounder at that McDonalds on the way to grandson's baseball game and thought this didn't taste like a normal quarter pounder, but like an idiot I ate it anyway and for the next couple of days I had stomach issues and spent way too much time in the throne room. That place has gone downhill.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-06-16 193156.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will catch up to you in wicked ways one day, possibly, hopefully not
It could happen, but my philosophy is that if I’m going to die this afternoon, I want to be just as surprised as everyone else.

I’ve watched too many people get into an “endless“ loop with doctors visits and prescriptions, and I have no intention of falling into that trap. I put quotes around the word endless, because it doesn’t have to be. Overall though, people don’t think and research for themselves and put undue trust in a profession that’s ultimate goal is keeping patients coming in and making money. I believe the internet joke that a doctor’s motto is “a patient cured is a customer lost.”

My wife is a classic example of someone in the endless loop. She’s overweight, but instead of her doctors addressing the real issue, they have her on multiple medications for the effects of her obesity and have her coming back in every 3-6 months for a “check up“ (ie another paycheck for them). I’ve told her for years that if she get out of the house and get some exercise that she would feel better. She used to use her knee issues as an excuse, but at this point, she‘s had both knees replaced and still sits on the couch complaining about not feeling good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom