Covid again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@JD8 @okcBob it’s settled, ivermectin is the cure, it even works on just suspected Covid! Just drink the ivermectin kool aid already!

:bolt:
I dont know if it was covid or that 24 hour flu but 2 hours after taking it, im feeling better. I can't explain that either unless the 24 hour flu really only last 2 or 3

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@CHenry you need more manual labor in your life. It seems since you retired you been ill too often. Go dig some damn post holes and drink several of the beers! What the hell? You gonna retire just to get sick? Work often and quickly so the sickness can’t catch you!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a viral sinus/throat thing going around. It took me almost a month to shake it and still have a ton of sinus drainage and a cough. Grumpy caught it from me. He's about 2 weeks behind me but the timeline is running true-to-form. Half the customers coming in the store have it and are saying it hangs on FOREVER. Doesn't sound like what you have going on, though. Be grateful. 😖

Latest posts

Top Bottom