Covid again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

Attachments

• notagain.jpg
    notagain.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There is a viral sinus/throat thing going around. It took me almost a month to shake it and still have a ton of sinus drainage and a cough. Grumpy caught it from me. He's about 2 weeks behind me but the timeline is running true-to-form. Half the customers coming in the store have it and are saying it hangs on FOREVER. Doesn't sound like what you have going on, though. Be grateful. 😖
Yep. I had it. PA called it perfectly. Started with sore throat, then sinus congestion, then cough, back to sinus, and finally gone after almost 2 weeks. Antibiotics didn’t do anything.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had it twice and the Delta was bad but I never took anything for it. Then June of last year I got it after a fathers day meal at Momma Roho's by lake Hefner and I got fever and a mild cough. Everyone in the family got it, same day, same symptoms. 3 days and it was gone. Dr told me to quarantine for 5 days gave me antibiotics and Prednisone. My allergies are usually worse than Covid was. I told my wife the Dr prescribed me a six pack of beer and NO yard work for at least week!

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was down about 3 weeks ago with body aches, no appettite, low fever, and couldnt get enough sleep and no energy. wife talked to her doc about it the next day after it hit me and they said it sounded like the summer flu but it wasnt covid for sure and took me a week to get over it and 2 weeks to get my energy back

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was down about 3 weeks ago with body aches, no appettite, low fever, and couldnt get enough sleep and no energy. wife talked to her doc about it the next day after it hit me and they said it sounded like the summer flu but it wasnt covid for sure and took me a week to get over it and 2 weeks to get my energy back
That maybe what I have but I feel much better than yesturday and more energy, but I didnt sleep a wink last night so I think I'm draggin ass for that reason.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never tested for it and got sick a few times since all this talk of Covid but nothing any different than 20 years ago.
I will deal with sickness for a couple weeks and it will pass and I just eat good foods.
Most times only a day or 3 and I am good to go.

I only go to a doctor if I can't put my parts back on or together with glue, tape or fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom