Cox Outage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We lost our whole package Thursday before last...cable, phone, internet. Service tech came only two days later and got it all back up and running. He had to run a new cable from the house to the junction box in the neighbor's yard and put a new modem in. The new cable is just laying on the ground right now.

I imagine it'll be awhile before they can spare a crew to come bury it.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We lost our whole package Thursday before last...cable, phone, internet. Service tech came only two days later and got it all back up and running. He had to run a new cable from the house to the junction box in the neighbor's yard and put a new modem in. The new cable is just laying on the ground right now.

Don't let your dog eat it.

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

7-10 days

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours goes out around midnight for 5-30 minutes, occasionally. Cox claims we have a weak signal but until they give me data on it, I call shenanigans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom