Crawfish Etoufee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made one of my favorites last night, so I thought would share the recipe

2 -12oz packages crawfish tail meat - Walmart

1 stick of butter

1 - yellow onion diced

1 - green bell pepper diced

2 - sticks of celery chopped

4 - cloves of garlic, chopped

4 - bay leaves

1 cup chicken stock

1 tablespoon wondra flour

Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning and Cayenne pepper to taste

Melt stick of butter in skillet. Cook onions, bell pepper and celery until soft. Add garlic and cook for few minutes. And Crawfish meat and cook 5-6 min. Add chicken stock and flour and stir until flour absorbed. Add bay leaves and simmer to reduce and thicken. Season to taste and serve over white rice.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

dang you can get anything at walmart now. us kids used to have to spend days and days prowling the creek with a flattened out fork taped to a stick to get our crawdads. then hours on end peeling the little ba$#@rds to get enough to boil. now you can walk in and buy em. how convenient.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dang you can get anything at walmart now. us kids used to have to spend days and days prowling the creek with a flattened out fork taped to a stick to get our crawdads. then hours on end peeling the little ba$#@rds to get enough to boil. now you can walk in and buy em. how convenient.

You peeled them before boiling?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[QUOTE

dang you can get anything at walmart now. us kids used to have to spend days and days prowling the creek with a flattened out fork taped to a stick to get our crawdads. then hours on end peeling the little ba$#@rds to get enough to boil. now you can walk in and buy em. how convenient.[/QUOTE]

Boy... I bet that was tasty!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom