Crazy Times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not interested in selling, just curious as to what I have. I have limited knowledge on the AR world, even though I spent 4 years in the USMC. I know the basics, but that is as far as I go. I just took an inventory on my AR stuff and am curious as to what I have in the crazy world. Like I said I am not selling, I turned down an offer to trade my Rock River Operator for a custom Colt Custom by Yost-Bonitz(have no clue why) Tell me what you think my net worth is.
1 Rock River Elite Operator(like new in hard case)
9 PMags 30 rounders
2 GI mags 30 rounders
1 GI mag 40 rounder
1 metal mag 5 rounder
Right at 1200 rounds, 420 are 62gr. the rest 55gr. (PMC, Remington, and Federal)
1 Tactical rifle bag.
Any and all input would be helpful.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1 Rock River Elite Operator(like new in hard case) = a custom Colt Custom by Yost-Bonitz
9 PMags 30 rounders = anywhere from about $40 to $100 each
2 GI mags 30 rounders = apparently, these $7 magic mags have transformed into $30-$35
1 GI mag 40 rounder = unknown amount of gold. I mean, these hold even more than 30...it's like, they go to eleven or something....
1 metal mag 5 rounder = you owe me money
Right at 1200 rounds, 420 are 62gr. the rest 55gr. (PMC, Remington, and Federal) = a buck a round is the new normal
1 Tactical rifle bag. = bagses? we don't need no stinking bagses.

Welcome to crazy times!

*disclaimer:
BTW, this post is in no way to be construed as anything but tongue in cheek....

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Id say the rifle is worth double what you paid new. Ammo is $1/round, cases are worth half what you paid regardless of condition unless its terrible, then they are worth $5. Mags are worth their capacity all day long.

These values are those which I believe you could have everything gone by the end of the month.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1 Rock River Elite Operator(like new in hard case) = a custom Colt Custom by Yost-Bonitz or $1000-$1100
9 PMags 30 rounders = $100
2 GI mags 30 rounders = $10-$20
1 GI mag 40 rounder = CANT SAY..
1 metal mag 5 rounder = $5
Right at 1200 rounds, 420 are 62gr. the rest 55gr. (PMC, Remington, and Federal) = $450-$550
1 Tactical rifle bag. = $10

This thread is just feeding the idiots

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got rid of all my ARs - I'm sorry, at the end of the day it's a sporting semi-automatic rifle, that is cheap to make ...

The prices are driven high by not "Gun Guys" - it's the guys that watch TV and want "evil black rifles before they are gone". They are the same as the gun grabbing polititians - they actually believe it.

This craziness might blow over, it might not - but a Surgeon will be always Surgeon, AR will always be an AR. When AR prices jump to Surgeons - if you have a grain of salt worth of Firearm Enthusiast in you - you get the Surgeon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom