Credit Unions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been with Weokie CU since 1976 with not too many complaints for the kind of banking I do. Earning 1.81% on no fee checking acct. Although I think the person who did the ACA web site had something to do with Weokie's.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just gettin off work, thanks to everyone and looks like tinker should be the winner.
if I was in OKC I would be in, but with them only having 1 location in downtown tulsa would be a deal
breaker. But it sounds like being in a credit union should benefit me more than a bank

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been with tinker since 1985 really never problems with them most of the time. But I can tell you that I have had to deal with them on two stolen debit cards on where charges were made. I can tell you those folks after those actions made me feel like a victim both times. If any of you at TFCU WANT TO TALK LET ME KNOW.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just gettin off work, thanks to everyone and looks like tinker should be the winner.
if I was in OKC I would be in, but with them only having 1 location in downtown tulsa would be a deal
breaker. But it sounds like being in a credit union should benefit me more than a bank
They also have "co-op" service centers with other CUs, including several in Tulsa:
https://www.tinkerfcu.org/index.php/locations/cusc-service-centers/
They are also a member of a consortium of CUs that provide free ATM services to each others' members. It's not necessarily a selling point for TFCU over any other CU, but make sure the CU you choose is also a member.
http://www.atmzone.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom