Custom Upper Builder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking to have a upper half built to my specs. Not necessarily using my parts but if I want a handguard from one company, and a BCG from another, while a barrel for yet a third, then thats what I could get. Most of the companies I have contacted will only build to the parts that they keep in stock, or have priced me out of this world. Other than bolting things together properly they would also have to be able to bead blast a barrel, or get a hold of a already bead blasted barrel.

Do you all have any suggestions on a company to contact.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you talked to Cold Hand Arms?

It's not really hard at all. Anyone that does gunsmithing can easily handle it. Olyeller can do bead blasting, I believe and he helped me put together an upper.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
if I were you, Id just start collecting parts and drop it off with me or someone else to assemble it, if you dont feel comfy doing it yourself.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not a big deal to build one. I would say to get all of your parts together and have one of the members here help you out. I think some of us have the tools and would do it for cheap or maybe even free.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was kind of thinking that may be the way to go. Getting all the components I want is no big deal, but getting them together without the right tools would be an issue. I may have to take you up on that olyeller

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd do it for beer, but then it may not be 100% correct.
A better/safer bet would be Mike (AKA Olyeller).
But if you like to drink beer & are a gambling man, I have tools.

You should probably follow Olyeller's advice.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd do it for beer, but then it may not be 100% correct.
A better/safer bet would be Mike (AKA Olyeller).
But if you like to drink beer & are a gambling man, I have tools.

You should probably follow Olyeller's advice.

I'd do it for beer.....but then again with that deal in mind, you would be a whole lot cheaper having one of the aformentioned people that know what they are doing, vs paying for my beer. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom