Dallas PD Under Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is unbelievable to me is the number if planned attacks that have had little to no "good guy" casualties. Of course I'm very happy they failed. Maybe the mindset of someone who would do this is not consistent with success or maybe the cops had someone watching over them. Who knows...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is unbelievable to me is the number if planned attacks that have had little to no "good guy" casualties. Of course I'm very happy they failed. Maybe the mindset of someone who would do this is not consistent with success or maybe the cops had someone watching over them. Who knows...

It's very believable to me. Anyone inclined to try a one man assault on a police station or other facility inhabited by armed personnel is a noob moron, one of many who think that the simple purchase of gear and equipment is all that's required for success.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's very believable to me. Anyone inclined to try a one man assault on a police station or other facility inhabited by armed personnel is a noob moron, one of many who think that the simple purchase of gear and equipment is all that's required for success.

Yep, you are probably 100% on the money there.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Absolute truth right here. Also marksmanship is all but nonexistent compared to times past. In these cases that's a good thing.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone help me here, didn't Nazi Germany go into countries and take over the police stations and order the dispatcher to recall all the police and then when the arrived gunned them down? I've heard that story as a child and still wonder if it's true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom