Dang thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
042.JPG

^^DAT ASS^^

Looks like something is stuck in it...

BTW, you've got a red lamp hanging on the porch... wanna 'splain that? :anyone:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, you've got a red lamp hanging on the porch... wanna 'splain that? :anyone:

That's not my house. My place is half that size and has no red lamp.

You take those skimpy jeans down to Archer & Pine and they'll use you like a punching bag.

I'd just make a thread looking for sympathy and Shoot Summ would be like "leaving your scrawny white ass out in plain sight is how scrawny white asses get in the wrong hands" and then apologize for being _____ (I've used all the synonyms for terse I know).

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, anyone got some spare tires for sale ...really really cheap?
If so, let me know.

....Unless it requires meeting in the bad part of town, wearing skimpy clothes, and posing for pictures.
The pictures is the deal-breaker.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd park it there again and setup a sting operation. Were they aftermarket wheels? Typically, if your F-150 looks like every other F-150 you aren't going to be bothered.

I'll take those old gutters down for you no problem. You know what aluminum is scrapping for these days? You're lucky they don't go around stealing gutters as a normal thing like stealing wheels and cat converters.

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck I would never park my car in the garage that is where all my stuff gets stolen from!!When i lived in the city i had to park where i could see the car!Heck i had a guy try to steal A drain pan from my garage while i was in it!!!He was walking by and just picked it up,I replied it would suck to get shot over a pan!HE THROW IT AT ME AND I CONSIDERED PRISON FOR A MINUTE...

Latest posts

Top Bottom