Did you know................................................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ace Hardware on NW Expressway has them, they come with a wooden handle and wooden sheath. I bought 2 about a month ago, cause I broke the one I had that was 40 years old or so. Shouldn’t have been using it to line up bolt holes on the trailer.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it that they are not allowed to sell them, or that no one buys ice picks anymore so they don't stock them?
I don't think it's that they're not allowed to sell them, I suspect that with everyone having ice makers it's likely not something they sell a lot of.

Of course, with an ice maker that leaks a little. You need one to break up the cubes.

I looked at Walmart, Crest, and Ace Hardware in MWC and nobody carries them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just grind a point on a worn out phillips screwdriver.

:anyone:
Not as lethal looking.......the mob used ice picks in the movies to make small holes. LOL!
I actually have a couple in my tool box. They were great for working out O rings and things like that.
Had real O Ring removal tools as well, but the ice pick was to get them out and not worry about damage. Better, harder steel than common O ring picks.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think it's that they're not allowed to sell them, I suspect that with everyone having ice makers it's likely not something they sell a lot of.

Of course, with an ice maker that leaks a little. You need one to break up the cubes.

Like the ice maker in our RV that needs replaced. We just use a steel serving spoon to break it up though.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why don’t you sharpen a screwdriver? Or buy a straight pick from the tool section?

Latest posts

Top Bottom