Do the Police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always had more problems with the small/medium dogs then the large ones on calls. I've punted little rat dogs across the yard after they bite.
The littles ones seem to be the most aggressive, and run in packs...

Two large german shepards running at you will make you think twice, and who knows if they didn't lung? my 150lb German shepard could easily take a full grown man down and maul him. She stays locked in her outside pen unless we're at home with her.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always had more problems with the small/medium dogs then the large ones on calls. I've punted little rat dogs across the yard after they bite.
The littles ones seem to be the most aggressive, and run in packs...

Two large german shepards running at you will make you think twice, and who knows if they didn't lung? my 150lb German shepard could easily take a full grown man down and maul him. She stays locked in her outside pen unless we're at home with her.

150lbs??? Is that two female GSDs glued together?

My friends' male great dane we dogsit is 160-170 depending on the month and he's often called huge even by other dane owners.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's extremely large, all of her siblings are also. Her father and mother were from the US Army K9 Program. Her father was born in Afganistan, and served there. Her mother came from the US side program. She couldn't pass the trials for drug dogs, so my buddy gave her to us when she was 6 months old. Her father died last year from K9 Flu, and was buried with military honors in Antlers, OK. We're extremely lucky to have gotten her, one of the smartest dogs I've ever had.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a bunny hugger by any means, but this crap of cops indiscriminately shooting dogs with no repercussions has got to stop. In this case especially, I believe the deputy needs to be charged with animal cruelty. By leaving the note, he confessed his guilt.

I've been bit twice by customers dogs, and I didn't feel need to shoot their pet over it.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks to me like another case of the cops coming into private property and thinking they dan do as they wish because they have a badge. I live in rural Oklahoma and everyone that lives in the country has dogs, some will bite you if you're on their turf and that's their right, it is their yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom