Do you believe in ghosts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot to mention....when I worked for a County Medical Examiners office it included work in the morgue, clean up of the examination rooms and transportation of the deceased. No ghosts.....but there were times it was so quiet.........I almost fell asleep!!! Cohiba

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say I believe or not but I've run across a few strange things growing up. One night while coon hunting back in the 70's I swear someone was calling my name when I was deep in the woods by myself. Until I acutally see one I want say I believe or not.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe in the Holy Ghost. I do not know or claim to understand the many mysteries that God uses but to me it's not unthinkable. If anything, the presents of spirits or ghosts should be a sign that there is more to life than this one. What I do know for certain is that when a person dies, the spirit does not die. That should be a comfort to all.

I have also had a personal experience while hunting that involved hearing a voice call my name. It came from multiple directions and distances, then finally the last voice was directly in my right ear. It was pretty intense.

I can't say I believe or not but I've run across a few strange things growing up. One night while coon hunting back in the 70's I swear someone was calling my name when I was deep in the woods by myself. Until I acutally see one I want say I believe or not.
Wow, I just read that.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. My wife and I are taking a second trip to the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO next month. Some of the folks from Ghost Hunters, Paranormal States and that Faked or Fiction show are taking groups ghost hunting over the weekend. Even if they don't exist, it sure is entertaining. Different, but entertaining.

The Stanley Hotel looks like a haunted house. Aside from a condo or rental house, it's the best place to stay in Estes Park, but it sure is uncomfortable. Nothing like the Little Nell in Aspen.

Tanksta

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe in the Holy Ghost. I do not know or claim to understand the many mysteries that God uses but to me it's not unthinkable. If anything, the presents of spirits or ghosts should be a sign that there is more to life than this one. What I do know for certain is that when a person dies, the spirit does not die. That should be a comfort to all.

That sums it for me too. Although I did do some "ghost hunting" once in an old civil war cemetery. We picked up a voice on a tape recorder that distinctly said....."What are they doing here?" That was a little creepy.

Rooster cogburn

Marksman
Reaction score
I dont really care about the theology or idea behind it... But I think that some people are more open to the spiritual realm than others. And I think God designed it that way for us to be able to tap into ideas and plans for his intended purposes and to talk to us. And the Ghost hunting is the negative version of that same process. You may be talking to stuff but it certainly isnt God! ;)

David33

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have something at our house that changes the channel a lot of days during the week to tv land channel 54 here for bonanza. You can be in there watching tv and the tv just changes. I have come in and the tv is off and then turns on to this 54. Pretty crazy. Guess there could be someone close with a powerful remote tunned in, but the tv turning on to this specific channel is weird. Our dogs will also track something quite often going across the room. They will both see it and follow it when there is nothing there. Whatever it is, it never causes any problems and if it wants bonanza that is fine with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom