Do you or your better half get told you look like someone famous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife always gets told she looks like the girl from "Jersey Girl" (Liv Tyler).

I don't think I've ever been told anything like that, but I have been compared to a guy who owns a lot of Express Personnel franchise locations. I did get compared to Jack Black once, which still hurts.

What about you?

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some girl said I look like Ryan Gosling once. I was wearing aviator sunglasses so I guess what she meant is that I look like Ryan Gosling from the nose down.

I've also been told that I look like the blonde vampire from True Blood.

E: His name is Alexander Skarsgård

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look almost exactly like Richard Nixon. I don't dress as well as he did. He had that whole J.C.Penny thing going on.
People often assume that I'm Richard Nixon in disguise, even though the man himself has long since gone home to be with Jesus.

When you see those stories in the National Enquirer (you know the ones I mean) "Nixon spotted pumping his own gas in Blair, Oklahoma" You'll know that was probably me.

It's not quite as bad as being an Elvis impersonater . But believe me. It'll do.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sometime in the army someone said I looked like Patrick Renna and from then on my nickname was sandlot, looks wise the only thing we have in common is we both have freckles.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been told I look like Richard Mull (Bull from Night Court), but I think it's just the bald head. Oh, yeah... It's been mentioned that I resemble SHREK, too... Freakin comedians...

Latest posts

Top Bottom