Do you wear a watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I'm tethered to a cell phone 24/7 I quit. Oh I still break one out for the occasional dress function (especially Rush's dinner parties), but I never check to see if they are set correctly or even if they run.
Every now and then I'll run across a watch that I look at and think "WOW, that's cool I'm gonna buy it". Then I realize it will just be another safe queen and I move on.
I especially despise those with the gigantic faces that seem to be in vogue these days. There are only two watches I own that mean anything at all to me, my grandfather's watch and one my sons bought me for Christmas one year a long time ago. I expect those are the two least expensive watches I have, but to me they are priceless.
I'm not a jewelry guy anyway. I wear no rings, no ear rings, no studs, no van dykes:yikes2:, no piercings, no tatoos.
Just a few well earned scars.

Of course I do have the gubamint implanted microchip ala "The New World Order".

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a cell phone. I wear a watch just about every day - a Phosphor with giant e-ink numbers. I can tell the time if I set my watch on a table 10 feet away :wink2:

[Broken External Image]

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my line of work, I have to wear a watch. I can't have a cell phone with me while here in the facility so I need my watch to keep track of time and when my rounds are due.

Latest posts

Top Bottom