Does anyone miss Phil and Brent??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The drive home in the mornings isint the same withput phil and brent. The new guys talk about some twisted crap. I dont want to hear about miley cyrus blowup dolls or penis and vagina contests at 8am.

I spend so much time driving I listen to literally everything, even stupid talk shows I hate. You get bored with music and I listen to music at home too. I music myself out.

Phil and Brent should have retired at least 15 years ago. I don't see how anything could be worse than their stupid greek theater crap in those stupid voices, gay jokes, fart jokes, their raucous fake laughter at their own insipid jokes about Julie's vagina and/or Julie being a lesbian, etc. That laughter was so grating.

Oftentimes if I have a long morning drive I switch from BMMS to NPR news to KRMG to music then get mad, shut it off, and start singing and dancing in my seat. Wave hi if you see me eastbound on the Will Rogers this week.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spend so much time driving I listen to literally everything, even stupid talk shows I hate. You get bored with music and I listen to music at home too. I music myself out.

Phil and Brent should have retired at least 15 years ago. I don't see how anything could be worse than their stupid greek theater crap in those stupid voices, gay jokes, fart jokes, their raucous fake laughter at their own insipid jokes about Julie's vagina and/or Julie being a lesbian, etc. That laughter was so grating.

Oftentimes if I have a long morning drive I switch from BMMS to NPR news to KRMG to music

LOL, I loved those guys. I kind of relate them on the greek theater to some druggies I knew/know. Its almost an generation thing

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasnt a big fan of greek theatre but i'd rather listen to phil and brent than the new guys. The other week they were bashing anybody that called in that didnt like them. Apparently I found their demographic they cater to.He is a coworker of mine and yeah he did too many drugs in the 70's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom