Does anyone miss Phil and Brent??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbirch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss them. Whether I'm old or not, penis jokes get old at 6:30am quickly. Hate the guys and show! Don't care for the new morning show on 103 either but loving the music upgrade to better classic rock!

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Loved listening to those guys for years. Got to be on the show as a music guest in the last few weeks of the show. Those guys (and their staff) were so ultra pro, accomodating, and cool all at the same time. Just great to work with. Hope they find a new home somewhere else.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to listen to them for a couple of bits, mainly the birthday game and the "four day five-cast" but overall, I've determined that I'm out of most rock stations' demographics. My car radio pretty much stays on KRMG.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've really tried to stomach these new guys but just can't listen to them. As a listener to KMOD for over 35 years, I had no clue how bad the other morning shows were on 103.3 and 104.5 until I started flipping channels. They all suck ! Please bring back Rock 102.3 and Lex & Terry if you can't find anyone good local.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've really tried to stomach these new guys but just can't listen to them. As a listener to KMOD for over 35 years, I had no clue how bad the other morning shows were on 103.3 and 104.5 until I started flipping channels. They all suck ! Please bring back Rock 102.3 and Lex & Terry if you can't find anyone good local.

Used to listen to Lex and Terry a lot. I even went to one of their CD signings. I like the one where the girl and her mother were both pregnant by the same dude in the trailer park. ;-)

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was an avid Phil & Brent listener for years. I was really sad to hear they were leaving. I listened to KMOD all day long. I have now switched over to the EDGE. Here is one reason why, this is a youtube clip of Tara on the morning edge, and I am lucky enough to work in the same building.....
http://youtu.be/Koc0mCZVFYw

Latest posts

Top Bottom