Dog food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the dog food OSA. I think im going to try the taste of the wild next, I saw it at pet smart for about $50 for 38#'s or something like that. I didnt even think about looking at Atwoods, or my local feed store, I bet they will have better prices. Anybody got a nice red nose male pitbull that wants to breed there dog? My dog will go into heat in several months, and I really want to get her mated once in her life.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feed my 10 month old Drahthaar Purina puppy chow for now, he also gets about 1/4 cup of fresh duck with it after he working.

Will likely be switching to Diamond in the spring though.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Feed mine Wilderness By Blue Dry food as Base and Wilderness by Blue Wet Food 2-3x per week, its spendy but I feed her less, once a day at night with some biscuits in the morning, and she looks phenomenal, coat is nice and shiny and thick, she is lean but muscular with little to no fat besides what is healthy. Also the first ingredient on each is the MAIN protein in the food, if its Salmon flavored, the first ingredient is Salmon.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt realize how bad the purina beneful I fed my dog was, and why she always seems hungry. She's just about through the last bag, and after looking at Tractor Supply, I found Diamond as one of the highest rated foods, yet not much more than the cheap what I now know to be crap stuff. Not as expensive as Blue or Taste of the wild, but rated just as good. We'll see how that goes, course now I think I need a bigger storage bin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom