Drinking and shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno about that, you'd probably vomit long before you'd get drunk. Unless someone could hold 40-50 "beers" in their system, and that a conservative estimate.

But yeah, don't do it. Odouls sucks anyways. :D

That brings up and interesting point... Could you even get enough alcohol in your blood stream before your body metabolizes it back out with that stuff?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you really have to be 21 to buy near beer in Oklahoma? How assinine. I used to be able to buy moussy or wurtzburger(imported non alcohol beer) in california when i was 16, back before odouls came out.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting and drinking? Is it possible to do one without the other?

[Broken External Image]

* Most here know which beer I drink and that it is not Bud Light Lime, nor do I wear white sunglasses or a Bret Michels style bandanna. This was a quick ********* mock-up. Shoot, then drink.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you really have to be 21 to buy near beer in Oklahoma? How assinine. I used to be able to buy moussy or wurtzburger(imported non alcohol beer) in california when i was 16, back before odouls came out.

My brothers and I took my dad to Old Chicago for pizza and beers for his birthday a few years ago. My youngest brother wasn't 21 yet and he was able to buy O'douls. Not sure what the law is now.

OSU

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the fiesta bowl, budwieser was doing a promotion where a designated driver could go register with them get a prize pack and free non-alcoholic beer to tailgate with. If I was a designated driver rather than the designated drunk then I would have done it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom