E-Cig Suggestions/Reccomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i used clean cigs I bought from crest @ 9.99 for the kit plus 7.99 for 5 refills and a lot of will power....31 days and counting.

It would be a lot easier if you had a good personal vaporizer that satisfied your cravings and was something you enjoyed using. Take the money you have saved on cigs and get yourself a basic eGo kit and a clearomizer like a kannger EVOD, Mini cartomizer tank or a Vivi mini nova.

This set up is a basic eGo battery with a Vivi nova tank (1.8ohm atomizer) and a "beauty ring" from a Kanger protank.

tactips.com_images_bc6b311ff32d30abe1291085afd62680_bvuq.jpg

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on at least an ego style setup. I now have 2 "mods" or advanced personal vaporizer setups and am more of a "hobby vaper" or enthusiast

Yes the cheapie cigalikes worked for me - then I went back to smoking. I got an ego setup in August and have not looked back. Of course I look at it all and say that I coulda bought another gun or a lot of ammo for what I spent - but still way cheaper than smoking.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be a lot easier if you had a good personal vaporizer that satisfied your cravings and was something you enjoyed using. Take the money you have saved on cigs and get yourself a basic eGo kit and a clearomizer like a kannger EVOD, Mini cartomizer tank or a Vivi mini nova.

This set up is a basic eGo battery with a Vivi nova tank (1.8ohm atomizer) and a "beauty ring" from a Kanger protank.

Thanks Seedy, pretty sure I'm done smoking.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You REALLY want to quit? You are READY to quit? then NIKE!!!!!

JUST DO IT!.

On a duck hunt one morning, we had just put the decoys out and sat in the blind waiting for daylight. I hear a grumbling and Chuck says, "&*%*&^%&* I am out of smokes, give me one." I reach in my pocket and I have 1. "Nope, you ain't getting this." Every time I would reach for my pocket, I would think, wait that is the last one. I went all day without a smoke. The next day, hmmmmmmmmmm, it worked yesterday, try it again. I carried that 1 cig in the pack for 6 months. I haven't had a smoke since. Maybe not the answer you were looking for, but it worked for me.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

so details/info on that brass drip tip seedy?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have been suggested, however I would suggest going to OKC Vapes or Vapology. Vapology has great tasting e-liquids of different flavors. They can adjust the nicotene to your level, and it is inexpensive. I have tried the big box store e-Cigs, and they draw like trying to suck soda through a twig. Vaping is much more satisfying. My advice though DO NOT SMOKE REAL Cigarettes. You will get back into the habit really quick. Vapor bars you can try all their flavors, and find ones you like. They have different batteries, and you can choose varying sizes. The cartomizors and wicks can be changed, and my advice, get several. A very good online distributor is Mount baker Vapors, they have online help too. Go the vapor route...

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have tried the big box store e-Cigs, and they draw like trying to suck soda through a twig. Vaping is much more satisfying. My advice though DO NOT SMOKE REAL Cigarettes. You will get back into the habit really quick. Vapor bars you can try all their flavors, and find ones you like. They have different batteries, and you can choose varying sizes. The cartomizors and wicks can be changed, and my advice, get several.
Agreed, the big box store ecigs suck. I'm not surprised when people who try them go back to analog cigarettes. I suggest at minimum an "eGo" style battery and and clearomizer or a cartomizer with a tank. Here's another picture of some of my vape rigs.
tactips.com_images_51f47dffe9f1aaac88e6625a5ffe5d41.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom