E-Cig Suggestions/Reccomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to go to either up n vapes (council & nw hwy) or the vape bar (nw hwy & MacArthur ) both have essentially the same batteries I prefer the 1100 millamp variable voltage ones with either a tanger t3 tank (bottom fill) or a vivi nova (rebuild able ) but the juice from the vape bar is better and comes in larger bottles. (30 ml) I started out on the 36 mg nicotine and am currently on the 18 I smoked at least two packs a day and haven't had a real cig in about a month. The goal is to be smoke free by sept 1 and everything thus far seems to be on track. I tries the blu and other ecogs and just never could get a satisfying hit. These other refillable units you can toke on until you get nauseous or light headed. And the flavors are good. I'm currently alternating between peppermint patty (choc & peppermint ) and coke sometimes I add a splash of chocolate to it also. By in large for a nicotine fiend like myself to be able to quit with them well they work !!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tend to go to either up n vapes (council & nw hwy) or the vape bar (nw hwy & MacArthur ) both have essentially the same batteries I prefer the 1100 millamp variable voltage ones with either a tanger t3 tank (bottom fill) or a vivi nova (rebuild able ) but the juice from the vape bar is better and comes in larger bottles. (30 ml) I started out on the 36 mg nicotine and am currently on the 18 I smoked at least two packs a day and haven't had a real cig in about a month. The goal is to be smoke free by sept 1 and everything thus far seems to be on track. I tries the blu and other ecogs and just never could get a satisfying hit. These other refillable units you can toke on until you get nauseous or light headed. And the flavors are good. I'm currently alternating between peppermint patty (choc & peppermint ) and coke sometimes I add a splash of chocolate to it also. By in large for a nicotine fiend like myself to be able to quit with them well they work !!

congrats on switching...but I will say there are much better shops around town that I would suggest - 405 vaperz, okc vapes, evapes ok, and just vapez to name a few. These stores mix juice in house, have solid pricing, and amazing service. They have also all been a part of fighting for vaper rights in Oklahoma.

also I have one of the tac tips seedy mentioned above - they are great and top notch quality. Since Seedy posted pics I'll have to take a pic of a little bit of my collection sometime.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tac tips not pictured but

1013437_10152886007390084_488863246_n.jpg

pictured:
protank on SID, Iseason with IGO-L, zmax v3 telescope w/ aga t2, K100 with forge clone atty

Latest posts

Top Bottom