E-Cig Suggestions/Reccomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually sand springs, Rob is a friend of mine.

As for ecigs thy did not do me any good. I was a 3 or 4 backwoods cigars a day smoker. I finally broke the habit with welbutrin 11 months ago. I can have a cigar or two when we go to nola orba cigar when we go to the bar without craving one the next day now.

WRong again grasshopper ! There is a vapor king store at 44th & mingo. Just south of the BA expressway. The only problem with that store is they are only open m-f 10-7pm

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the finiti/fin ecigs really seem to help to me. I could have had no actual cigarettes yesterday but I chose to smoke 2 since getting it. I'd say that is a huge improvement.

I do recommend trying one of the disposables for finiti or blucigs that you can get at walgreens so you know if you like them or not. Blu just didn't do it for me it lacked too much for me to really buy into it. The finiti seems to produce more vapor, more flavor, etc. and worked better for me.

Dang Zombie. What the hell you smoke man? I just went up and bought one of these Blu disposables and it's pretty dang stout. I smoke Winston red regulars so it shouldn't be no thang but the Blu is going to work just fine for me. It's the best ecig I've tried yet. All the others you had to really take a hard hit to get anything, were just nasty tasting and left a horrible aftertaste. Not the case with this one at all but I think I need to back down to the medium.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WRong again grasshopper ! There is a vapor king store at 44th & mingo. Just south of the BA expressway. The only problem with that store is they are only open m-f 10-7pm

Wrong again, he posted the URL to vaporkings.com which is my friend Rob...

His brick and mortar business is in sand springs.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang Zombie. What the hell you smoke man? I just went up and bought one of these Blu disposables and it's pretty dang stout. I smoke Winston red regulars so it shouldn't be no thang but the Blu is going to work just fine for me. It's the best ecig I've tried yet. All the others you had to really take a hard hit to get anything, were just nasty tasting and left a horrible aftertaste. Not the case with this one at all but I think I need to back down to the medium.

typically marlboro special blends or full flavor camel menthol depending upon my mood. Maybe I didn't get a good fresh one I dunno. but I ordered the deluxe starter kit from myfiniti.com earlier 60 bucks free shipping for 2 full units basically. and I like the finiti disposable so far

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for those who like the blu ecig walgreens does have the starter kit for $50 - that is cheaper than the website and instant gratification. They may not be at all locations but the location at NW 23rd and Rockwell does have several of them

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my current Ecig set up. The battery "mod" is a k100 from kecig with an 18350 battery. The atomizer is an AGI rebuildable set up as in "drip" mode. Silica wick and .9ohm coil of flatwire.

tactips.com_images_7a687be14f196b038dc342d356f4f9b7.jpg

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use just a regular EGO 650 or 900 mah battery with a Vivi Nova Tank setup, I have always gotten all my stuff from Mike up at DOC's Vapor on the southside, he was the absolute FIRST store in OKC, and treats me better than every other store could dream. I did kind of help fix up his leased store though so I have a different relationship.

I still consistently see him treat every customer like what he does is super important, because getting people off cancer sticks and onto the vaping is important.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use just a regular EGO 650 or 900 mah battery with a Vivi Nova Tank setup, I have always gotten all my stuff from Mike up at DOC's Vapor on the southside, he was the absolute FIRST store in OKC, and treats me better than every other store could dream. I did kind of help fix up his leased store though so I have a different relationship.

I still consistently see him treat every customer like what he does is super important, because getting people off cancer sticks and onto the vaping is important.

This is what I ended up using, so far (2 weeks) I really like it.
Down here in Ltown its hard to get the new cool stuff, and its hard to try things from a pic on ewebs.
Ive only tried Vapor Hut on east gore, but Flavor Vapors on west Cache Rd looks to have some cool stuff also.
If your trying to quit or change things up, this seems to be the trick.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i used clean cigs I bought from crest @ 9.99 for the kit plus 7.99 for 5 refills and a lot of will power....31 days and counting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom