Enough is enough pricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just checkin in , ya got the "neckbeards" surrounded Yet...maybe a texas twister , down the shorts wil scurry them off.

Yea I understand the smaller towns , kinda low on the list, is Anyone gettin any online?

Good price there Balistic Guy

OK be careful then

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its been two years since a box of .22 ammo has been on the counter for more than a minute in my town. Its not normal.

We have the smallest superstore that walmart offers to communities.

Oh a know of what you speak. :) I also, am forced to shop in the same places as you. Not more than 6 weeks or so ago, I had to make a visit to the ER, when the wife and I were done we decided to grab a couple items at wally world, save an extra 50 mile round trip.

As the wife went to go grab the things we needed, I went around the store in a pain med induced "I don't give a crap way." Well I found myself in the sporting goods area and about 15 people were standing inline waiting, I asked what they were waiting for. A few gave me a go to hell look (not the best idea just after a huge shot of Diluaded :) ) but one fella said "they was ah waitin' fer the 22's to be stocked."

After laughing to a point of almost wetting my pants I went and found my wife, I wanted her to take a picture of them so I could post is on web sites like this, being an old meanie she refused, then would not let me have her phone either, so I could try taking a picture. The thing is I have no idea how to use her phone. But the reason I wanted the pic so bad was the time, 4:50 AM and these guys had nothing better to do than stand in a line.

If I was the manager and it would not get me fired I would make them all leave due to loitering in the area, who knows they may have been planning some illegal activities. But I think many would like to see just who is buying the ammo at the Ponca wally store, for the locals to mark up to insane prices, some may be a bit upset to have their pictures posted, but hey it's what they are doing for cash, and even like a hooker they need to take pride in a job well done. :)

I do know one thing, people on here and all over often say "support your local gun stores" I have taken notice of who is selling 22 at what prices and will not spend any money with them again, then they can blame big stores if they go broke some day. I really can't see that I should support a place that would stab me in the back for a few dollars.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh a know of what you speak. :) I also, am forced to shop in the same places as you. Not more than 6 weeks or so ago, I had to make a visit to the ER, when the wife and I were done we decided to grab a couple items at wally world, save an extra 50 mile round trip.

As the wife went to go grab the things we needed, I went around the store in a pain med induced "I don't give a crap way." Well I found myself in the sporting goods area and about 15 people were standing inline waiting, I asked what they were waiting for. A few gave me a go to hell look (not the best idea just after a huge shot of Diluaded :) ) but one fella said "they was ah waitin' fer the 22's to be stocked."

After laughing to a point of almost wetting my pants I went and found my wife, I wanted her to take a picture of them so I could post is on web sites like this, being an old meanie she refused, then would not let me have her phone either, so I could try taking a picture. The thing is I have no idea how to use her phone. But the reason I wanted the pic so bad was the time, 4:50 AM and these guys had nothing better to do than stand in a line.

If I was the manager and it would not get me fired I would make them all leave due to loitering in the area, who knows they may have been planning some illegal activities. But I think many would like to see just who is buying the ammo at the Ponca wally store, for the locals to mark up to insane prices, some may be a bit upset to have their pictures posted, but hey it's what they are doing for cash, and even like a hooker they need to take pride in a job well done. :)

I do know one thing, people on here and all over often say "support your local gun stores" I have taken notice of who is selling 22 at what prices and will not spend any money with them again, then they can blame big stores if they go broke some day. I really can't see that I should support a place that would stab me in the back for a few dollars.

Dave, this made me :rotflmao: because I know JUST where you are coming from about the "filter" being deactivated by certain meds. We had dinner with some friends last night. The feller has some pretty significant injuries and I was asking his wife if his meds make him "chatty" because there is one particular pill, that when I take it, I swear I CANNOT shut up ... Even I know it ... :lookaroun It's terrible ... :P Poor GC ... :nolike: But I digress ...

anyway I said all that to say this ... I like your wife!

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave, this made me :rotflmao: because I know JUST where you are coming from about the "filter" being deactivated by certain meds. We had dinner with some friends last night. The feller has some pretty significant injuries and I was asking his wife if his meds make him "chatty" because there is one particular pill, that when I take it, I swear I CANNOT shut up ... Even I know it ... :lookaroun It's terrible ... :P Poor GC ... :nolike: But I digress ...

anyway I said all that to say this ... I like your wife!

I like her also, :) damn good thing she loves me, I have put her through so much. The pain meds make me beyond chatty and that is part of why I was sent away while she was grabbing what we needed. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom