Expired car tags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they drive on public roads they can pay their share to do so. If someone can afford a car they can afford the registration and tag. The actions of the state on this matter are not illegal? Why do you think they are?
That was a joke……compare to the stance all here take on the laws we don’t agree with.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1706927103916.png

KFOR has a story about cars being towed from an apartment complex for not having their registration renewed

https://kfor.com/news/local/tenants-upset-after-dozens-of-cars-towed-from-apartment-complex/

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. The apartment complex being private property could care less if they were expired or not. I'd fight the hell out of it.
I'm guessing there's something else happening here. If they have a complex full of people who aren't keeping their car's registration up to date, you wonder what else they're not keeping up with. Maybe they're trying to encourage them to take up residence elsewhere?

Or maybe the management is just a bunch of flaming buttholes...

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing there's something else happening here. If they have a complex full of people who aren't keeping their car's registration up to date, you wonder what else they're not keeping up with. Maybe they're trying to encourage them to take up residence elsewhere?

Or maybe the management is just a bunch of flaming buttholes...
Given the rules of apartment complexes, I'm betting it was in the paper work. non registered and non op vehicles would not be allowed on the property. But nobody ever reads the book of rules they give you when they move in.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a $1a day now. Not sure if it’s double tag price or $100 whichever is higher. They can tow your vehicle for it if they want to. Left my friend standing on the side of the road in Mustang awhile back. I went and got him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom