Favorite Hot Sauce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
These: http://www.elyucateco.com/products/salsas-picantes

There's a couple I haven't tried (the Caribbean, Jalapeno, and Chipotle), but the Habanero sauces are awesome. Hot. But excellent flavor. The green is my most universal "daily driver" hot sauce I've ever found. I keep a bottle at work, and buy it 3-4 bottles at a time.

I use it on pretty much anything that isn't a dessert.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cholula Original and Tabasco Chipotle, but I'm not into hot sauces trying to melt my face off. I want additional flavor with MAYBE a little heat. Pretty much anything hotter than those two are a no go for me.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like hot, but not melt your face, like bk said. I've become addicted to one we picked up in St. Vincent last summer called Bowman's. It's got chilis, vinegar, mustard and pawpaw (papaya/papain). I am LOVING it. It's pretty hot, not the hottest out there by far, but got a good bit of zing from the vinegar and the mustard, so it's pretty unique.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Cholula Original and the Chipotle both, Tabasco, Franks, Louisiana, Sriracha, and pretty all homemade or made in a decent restaurant. I'm one of those who likes it HOT. 5 stars; bring the heat! One of my favorites for fish is green Wasabi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom